Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Birthday Celebration

My friends organized a birthday dinner tonight. It was splendid. We had a large round table, with a visage of Pope John Paul II in the middle. He would stare at us and stare at us until we turned the lazy susan and made him stare at someone else.

This was a great ending to an otherwise disappointing day where the following exchanges happened:

"I think I am getting a brain tumor from this." - me
"Hahaha Mr. Blair's getting a brain tumor! He won't teach here anymore!" - girl in advisory

"Everybody treats me like I am stupid. I am not stupid." - student
"When did someone treat you like you were stupid?" - me
"When you tell me to stop talking all the time."
"Well were you talking about the problems, or were you saying I'm a real boy over and over?"
"..."

"Mr. Blair, your hair's falling out." - student in advisory
"... thanks" - mr blair.

1 comment:

cory said...

i'm a real boy