Saturday, February 09, 2008

GourMAN, Mark III

News on the GourMAN front.

The movement is building. I have independent confirmations from Michigan, Indiana and Texas that the word is getting play.

In an effort to build the cause for widespread use of "gourman", I created an Urban dictionary entry for it. Ha! Go check it out and click the thumbs up to give it more credibility. Grassroots is the way to go. (I accidentally created two copies because I am an idiot. And I can't delete one yet. I'm working on that.)

Here is an account from my buddy in Holland, MI:
"i used the word gourman last night. :) people received it well!"

Here is a picture of the GourMAN meal that we made last weekend.

We had grilled pork chops, seasoned vegetables (mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini, and red onions), and sweet potato wedge fries. Serious shout out to Ms. T for the sweet potato fries idea. I had them at her house, and have since incorporated them into my arsenal. They are a solid performer.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I think you need to start incorporating your beverage choice into your presentation. Every GourMAN knows that beverage is key. If they don't it is because the definition is still being created.

With you it is most likely water or milk, but you can present it anyway. So put your nalgene in the picture to tower over the plate. And if you are using a Pizza Express/Hot Box cup, place it on a box or something to make it more imposing.